The PetSafe Wall Entry Pet Door is great for homes where installation to an entry or side door is not practical. This unique wall entry door can be installed in all types of siding, stucco and brick, making it one of the best wall mount dog doors on the market. The telescoping tunnel allows for installation into walls that are 4.75 to 7.25 inches thick. For extra thick walls that extend beyond 7.25 inches, there are extension kits sold separately that will enable the door to extend further. The double insert flap design helps keep out weather and provides energy efficiency. A slide-in closing panel adds extra insulation and lets you control your pet’s access outside. This do-it-yourself project includes a cut-out template and step-by-step instructions.
- Thickness of wall:4.75 – 7.25 inches
- Outer frame dimensions: 9.25 x 13 inches
- Flap opening: 5.25 x 7.5 inches
- Cutout size: 6.75 x 10.625 inches
- For pets up to 15lbs
- A wall entry pet door is great for homes where installation to an entry or side door is not practical
- Installs into wood, stucco, brick and most types of siding; cut-out template and step-by-step instructions included