The large version of the Titanium Enhanced Contacts is designed for larger dogs with neck sizes 17” and above. These contact points feature a comfort pad with two titanium flexi finned contact points. This design allows for stimulation to be more evenly distributed, promoting better contact and reactivity. Additionally, dogs with sensitive skin may benefit from the friendlier Titanium finish of the Titanium Enhanced Contacts. The Titanium Enhanced Contacts large version works with most existing Dogtra units. Check your system’s compatibility on the chart before purchasing this item.
- Compatible with: iQ PLUS, 200C, 280C, ARC Series, 1900S Series, 2300NCP, EDGE RT, 3500X, 2700T&B, T&B DUAL, E-FENCE 3500. The Dogtra PATHFINDER, PATHFINDER MINI and PATHFINDER TRX will not be able to accommodate the Titanium Comfort Pad. The Comfort Pad will not sit properly on these units due to the design.
- Six titanium contact points
- Two titanium wire forms
- Two gold aluminum plates
- Width: 3.125 inches Flexi Fin: 0.9 inches Contact: 0.6 inches
- Recommended Neck Size: 17 inches and above
- Includes: Titanium enhanced contacts, 2-nuts, and a vertical wrench