Wirelessly pair with select Garmin GPS dog systems. See everything on the bright 6.95″ display, including preloaded TOPO maps and a 1-year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription. Navigate streets and highways with map updates for North America. Avoid traffic delays with the live traffic feature, available using the free Smartphone Link app. Lightweight design, 8.6 oz (20% lighter than Garmin DriveTrack 70). Receive an on-screen prompt when an update is available, then easily update maps and software when connected to your wireless home network. View ratings for travel points of interest (POIs) such as hotels, restaurants and attractions. Pair with a Connect IQ compatible Garmin smartwatch, such as fēnix 5 Plus (sold separately), to receive more navigation features like compass guidance from your parked vehicle to your destination and back. Bluetooth calling, voice-activated navigation and onscreen smart notifications from your phone let you keep your hands on the steering wheel. Receive alerts for sharp curves, speed changes, speed cameras5 and more.
Compatible with Garmin dog systems: Pairs with select Garmin GPS dog systems to safely navigate and track your dogs from inside your vehicle; plus, monitor
GPS signal strength and battery life on dog collar devices (Currently compatible with Astro 320, 430, Alpha 100).
Includes: Garmin DriveTrack 71 with preloaded TOPO maps of the U.S. and southern
Canada (where available) and street maps of North America, 1-year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription, vehicle suction cup mount, vehicle power cable, USB cable, manual.
- Unit dimensions: 6.8″ x 3.9″ x 0.7″
- Display size: 6″ x 3.5″; 6.95″ diagonal
- Display resolution: 1024 x 600 pixels
- Display type: Multi-touch, glass, WSVGA color TFT with white backlight
- Track up to 20 dogs with high-speed update rate
- Detailed road maps of North America with wireless map updates
- Easily look up addresses and services and to be guided to your destination with voice-prompted, turn-by-turn directions