The included 20 watt MET Safety Listed Lectro-Soft Indoor/Outdoor Heated Bed inside the K&H Outdoor Heated Kitty House keeps your kitties warm all winter long, even in sub-zero temperatures. The K&H Lectro-Soft is thermostatically controlled by an internal preset thermostat to safely keep your pets warm. The K&H Outdoor Heated Kitty Houses are made with heavy denier polyester that makes it water/weather resistant. The walls and roof are insulated to protect your kitty from the harmful elements of winter. The roof of the K&H Outdoor Heated Kitty House hangs over the 2 doors to keep cats warm, safe and dry. The K&H Outdoor Heated Kitty House features two exits with removable plastic flaps so pets cannot be trapped by predators and yet still have sufficient protection. It’s easy to assemble and no tools are required. Product includes manufacturer’s one year limited warranty. The heated floor included with this product has been rigorously tested and is certified by MET Laboratories to exceed USA and Canadian electrical safety standards.
- Keep all cats of any shape and size warm and comfortable in this easy-to-assemble, winter-proof and insulted cat shelter.
- The featured 20 Watt MET safety listed plush heated pet bed inside the K&H outdoor heated kitty house keeps your kitties warm — even in sub-zero temperatures!
- Two exits include removable clear door flaps to protect kitty from the harsh elements of winter, and the heated pad cover is conveniently removable and washable for continual use.
- Perfect for cats that prefer to sleep in garages, porches, barns, or even in colder parts of the house.
- This outdoor heated cat house has been tested and certified by MET Labs and exceeds USA/CA electrical safety standards.