The unique, multi-handle design is constructed to add strength and durability for pulling dogs out of the water. The handles are a one piece sewn strap that wraps around the belly and back of the dog adding strength to the handle. Front float helps keep dog’s head above water. Medium, Large and X-Large life jackets feature dual handles for easy lifting and stability.
- 21″ – 27″ girth, 30 – 55 lbs.
- Convenient top grab handles allow easy rescue by hand or boat hook
- Reflective accents and bright colors for high visibility
- Fully adjustable chest and neck flaps plus quick release buckles
- Durable and comfortable neoprene belly-band