Progressive Correction starts at the lowest level of static stimulation and increases each time your dog barks. After 30 seconds of quiet, the collar will reset back to the lowest level. The User Select mode, where you manually choose the correction level, is designed for those high-drive dogs who are unaffected by the lower levels of static stimulation and tend to bark through the first levels of Progressive Correction. The SBC-10 uses our Silent Partner bark-detection technology to ensure your dog is only corrected when he barks. Also built with a rechargeable battery and 2-hour quick charge, the collar can be ready when you need it. By providing reliable, consistent training, your dog will quickly learn to be quiet when you need him to be. System includes: bark collar, charging cradle and charger, test light tool and 3/32 hex key.
- Silent Partner bark-detection technology
- 10 levels of static stimulation for progressive correction and 2 training modes
- Waterproof and submersible to 25 feet with DRYTEK technology
- User-replaceable battery provides 200 hours of operation
- For dogs 8 pounds or larger with neck sizes 5 – 22 inches