The SD-1825X model also supports the highest number of dogs – up to 6, with purchase of Add-A-Dog collars. Designed in the field by hunters and dog trainers just like you, the SD-1825X allows you to communicate with your dog using tone, vibration, or one of the 21 levels of static stimulation. The remote is designed to be operated without having to look at it, needing only a slight movement of the dial and the push of a button to deliver a stimulation. This customizability and ease-of-use ensures your training is consistent, immediate, and tailored to your dog’s unique personality. Designed for ease-of-use and no look operation. More levels of stimulation allow for more customized training.
System includes: Remote transmitter with removable antenna, receiver on 3/4″ collar strap, charging cradle, charging adaptor, standard contact points, long contact points, lanyard, belt clip, test light tool, poperating guide, and basic training manual.
- Up to 1 mile range
- Waterproof and submersible to 25 feet using DryTek technology
- For dogs 8 pounds or larger with neck sizes 5″ – 22″
- Supports training up to 6 dogs
- Rechargeable lithium-ion batteries charge in 2 hours
- Transmitter battery lasts 40-60 hours per charge, and Receiver battery lasts 140-160 hours per charge
- Receiver without strap – 3.15″L X 1.50″W 1.85″D and Remote Transmitter with antenna – 3.94″L X 2.13″W X 1.10″ D