This advanced Collar Receiver uses HopTek technology to report the location of up to 12 dogs within a 7-mile range, easily viewable on the Handheld Device’s LCD screen. Stay in control by using your choice of tone, vibration, or any of the 99 levels of static stimulation to communicate with your dog. Whether you’re running hounds, beagles, or bird dogs, the TEK-V1.5LT lets you track and train with confidence. Contains Rechargeable lithium-ion batteries.
Handheld Device: Handheld Device without antenna – 5.00″L X 2.40″W X 1.20″D. Lightweight, compact design. Adjust the scale from 100 yards to 75 miles or set the scale to auto. Store up to 20 way points. Backlit LCD screen. Integral, tilt-compensated compass.
GPS Collar/E-Collar Module: Receiver without strap – 3.70″L X 1.54″W X 1.54″D.
TEK Series 2.0 technology. Compact design. GPS functionality. Reports each dog’s status: stopped (on point or treed) or direction of movement.
Contents: Handheld Device, GPS Collar with E-Collar Module on 1” Green Collar Strap, Location-only Module, Charging Adaptor, Charging Cradle, Standard Contact Points, Long Contact Points, Lanyard, Hex Key, Test Light Tool, Quick Start Guide, and Basic Training Manual and DVD.
- For dogs 8 pounds or larger with neck sizes 10.75″ – 23″
- GPS Collar charges in 4 hours, lasts 24 hours per charge;
Handheld Device charges in 2 hours, lasts 20 hours per charge
- Range up to 7 miles using HopTek technology
- Stimulation Ranges: 99 continuous, momentary, and rising static stimulation levels
- Option to train with vibration or tone
- Expandable System tracks up to 12 Collar Receivers
- Handheld Device is waterproof and submersible up to 5 feet
GPS Collar is DryTek waterproof and submersible to 25 feet