By using our HopTek technology, the Collar Receiver reports the location, direction, and status of up to 12 dogs in a 7-mile range, all viewable on the Handheld Device’s LCD screen. Whether you’re running hounds, beagles, or bird dogs, the TEK-V1.5L allows you to track with confidence.
Handheld Device: Lightweight, compact design. Adjust the scale from 100 yards to 75 miles or set the scale to auto. Store up to 20 way points. Backlit LCD screen. Integral, tilt-compensated compass.
GPS Collar: TEK Series 2.0 technology, Compact design, GPS functionality, Reports each dog’s status: stopped (on point or treed) or direction of movement.
Contents: Handheld Device, GPS Collar with on 1” Green Collar Strap, Charging Adaptor, Charging Cradle, Lanyard, Quick Start Guide, and Basic Training Manual and DVD.
- For dogs 8 pounds or larger with neck sizes 10.75″ – 23″
- GPS Collar charges in 4 hours, lasts 24 hours per charge;
Handheld Device charges in 2 hours, lasts 20 hours per charge
- Range up to 7 miles using HopTek technology
- Expandable System tracks up to 12 Collar Receivers
- Handheld Device is waterproof and submersible up to 5 feet
GPS Collar is DryTek waterproof and submersible to 25 feet
- Receiver without strap – 3.70″L X 1.54″W X 1.54″D
- Handheld Device without antenna – 5.00″L X 2.40″W X 1.20″D